Privacy and cookies policy
The administrator of your personal data are the partners of Foxfoto s.c. Marcin Wieloch, Michał Włodarczyk based in Łódź, at ul. Rąbieńska 18, postal code: 94-227 tel. 422529995
FOXFOTO s.c. will use your personal data for the purposes of:
a) execution of trade;
c) marketing and promotional activities;
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data by FOXFOTO s.c. is
Only personal data that are necessary for the above purposes of FOXFOTO s.c. will be processed.
will process in particular:
Name, surname, NIP, REGON, business address, residence address, e-mail address, bank account number.
We have received the following regarding your personal data directly from you.
Your personal data will be processed through IT operating systems and paper forms.
We may share your personal data with other entities providing services to FOXFOTO s.c. ie accounting office and supervisory authorities such as the Tax Office / Social Security Office.
The transfer of your data is required due to the implementation of the provisions of the contract.
If they are not given, it is not possible to sell goods or services
services resulting from the conclusion of the contract.
In relation to your personal data, you have the following rights:
a) access - you can request free access to your own data;
b) Correct - you can apply to FOXFOTO s.c. for correcting incorrect or incomplete personal data;
c) removal - you can apply to FOXFOTO s.c. for the removal of personal data if one of the following circumstances applies:
- personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you have obtained the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for processing;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or you object to processing for purposes of direct marketing;
- personal data was processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be removed in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to whom FOXFOTO s.c.
- personal data were collected in connection with offering information society services.
d) Limitation of processing - you can apply to FOXFOTO s.c. to restrict the processing of your personal data in the event that one of the following circumstances occurs:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data - for a period that allows FOXFOTO s.c. check the correctness of this data; Processing is unlawful and you are opposed to deleting personal data, requesting instead to limit their use;
- FOXFOTO s.c. no longer needs personal data for processing, but it is necessary for you to establish, investigate or defend claims;
- you have objected to the processing in connection with the right of opposition and automated decision-making - until you find out whether the legitimate grounds on FOXFOTO s.c. they are superior to your objection.
e) data transfer - you can apply to FOXFOTO s.c. for transferring the data provided to us to another organization or requesting to provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
f) withdrawal of consent - at any time you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
g) opposition - you can object to processing by FOXFOTO s.c. your personal data for direct marketing or any other situation provided for by law by notifying you of your objections.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority; the contact information of this authority is provided below:
Office for the Protection of Personal Data
We will store your data for the period necessary for the purposes referred to above, or for the period required by law.
If you have any questions, please contact the Administrator:
FOXFOTO s.c. with headquarters in Łódź, ul. Rąbieńska 18, 94-227 Łódź
In the web browser you use, you can change the settings for cookies. The lack of such change means your acceptance for cookies used on the Website.
The www.removu.pl website uses performance cookies, which are used to collect information about how to use the site to make it work better, and functional, that is, to "remember" user settings.
Cookies of third parties
When using the Website www.removu.pl your browser may save cookies from third party entities such as: Google, Facebook. More information about the data stored in these files can be found on the websites of the above entities.
The level of protection against cookies can be set in your web browser - until cookies are completely blocked. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may also prevent some functions.
Changing settings in popular search engines
Google Chrome / In Google Chrome Settings, choose the Settings> Show advanced settings tab. In the "Privacy" section, you must click the Content Settings button. In the "Cookies" section, you can change the cookie settings.
Internet Explorer / From the browser menu (upper right corner): Tools> Internet Options> Privacy. Use the slider to set the level of protection against cookies, change the confirmation with the OK button.
Mozilla Firefox / From the browser menu: Tools> Options> Privacy. Activate the field Firefox: "will use user settings". About cookies (cookies) decide whether or not to accept cookies.
Opera / From the browser menu: Tool> Preferences> Advanced. The cookies decide whether or not to mark the cookies.